Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Explanation for the Seeming Success of Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter and Meghan McCain

I love intelligent women. I greatly admire people like Rachel Maddow, Naomi Klein and Amy Goodman. Truly. If you don't believe me, consider how many times I have referenced them here on this blog.

But the seeming success of the various nitwits that are listed in the subject line of this post has at its base something very different than an admiration for intelligence. And that something is quite simply the overweening libido of their admirers.

I stand firmly behind the claim that the reason any of those women get any media play at all is because someone, somewhere wants a piece of that. Sorry, but it's the truth.

  • Sarah Palin is a MILF.

  • Ann Coulter is an androgynous person that some people would like to anger fuck.

  • Meghan McCain is a know-nothing GOP Lolita.

That's it and that's all.