Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christian Bale Goes Techno-Nuts!



------

You know, I hate celebrity gossip. But I like Christian Bale as an actor. This changes nothing for me. I have no idea if his getting overheated was justified or not, what I do know is that I don't care either way. Bale hasn't started any wars or tried to legitimize torture. Bale hasn't sunk our economy or foreclosed on thousands of homes. He's just an actor that got pissed off. I have moments every day where I must vent some spleen. I give Bale a pass - and a laugh given the vid on youtube.

We are living increasingly in a surveillance society. Everybody has some fucking camera/video enabled cell phone and is ready to film you at your worst. Thank god that you aren't a celebrity and therefore not particularly newsworthy just because you pick your nose in your car or what have you.