Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not Our Man

Surrounded by elite yes people, toying with various "trickle down" theories that simply aren't working and effectively refusing to go after political criminals in the Bush admin, Obama is looking more and more to not be our man. I had scant hope that Obama would attempt a proper fix of the country, but now I feel more and more justified in asserting that he will not and never intended to attempt anything of the kind. I still regard my vote as the correct one, but the elite own the choices either way so that they cannot lose. Same as it ever was...

The elite never learn either. They try the same shit century after century...

But here's the thing - a fear-biting dog WILL ABSOLUTELY bite you if cornered. And if the fear-biting dog doesn't scare you enough; I do warn you to be very wary of Madame Guillotine.