Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Obama Sucking GOP Cock

Maddow, Sirota on Stimulus Package


------

The WSJ looks very bad on this. In truth, it differs very little from most of the major media channels. This is journalism? I mean, I could pull made up shit out of my ass as easily as anyone.

A few days ago Obama supposedly reminded the GOP that he won the election and that the GOP needed to come around and side with the Democrats on the stimulus package. Ever since all I hear about is how the stimulus package - which needs to be bold and decisive in creating new jobs - is being watered down to appease the GOP instead. We need jobs not tax cuts. Tax cuts are voodoo economics all over again.

Here's some advice Prez Obama: grow a pair and get it done! I voted for you, man. Please don't just be the GOP's house negro.

"Trickle down" shit doesn't work. We need to float from the bottom.